Current CV/Resume (for Vets and Vet Techs)
1. Please indicate which campaign you are applying for:
2. Volunteering for an international campaign can be both physically and emotionally challenging. Please answer the following:
3. Please list any previous volunteer experience you may have had in the past and answer the following:
4. In order for a campaign to be successful the team has to work together as one unit.
5. What is your current occupation & how did you hear about this campaign?
6. What is your timeframe/availability for this campaign?
7. Ensuring the safety of our volunteers is essential. Please list any medical concerns you wish to share, any allergies & dietary restrictions.
For Veterinary Technicians
1. We perform the highest level of care during these campaigns & we require cohesiveness of tasks to ensure that level of care.
2. We require all team members to be flexible floating between positions and assisting where help is needed.
For General Volunteer/Assistant (not a Vet or Vet Tech)
For All Applicants