Current CV/Resume (for Vets and Vet Techs)
All Applicants Please Complete
1. Please indicate which campaign you are applying for:
2. Volunteering for an international campaign can be both physically and emotionally challenging. Please answer the following:
3. Please list any previous volunteer experience you may have had in the past and answer the following:
4. In order for a campaign to be successful the team has to work together as one unit.
5. What is your timeframe/availability for this campaign?
6. Ensuring the safety of our volunteers is essential. Please list any medical concerns you wish to share, any allergies & dietary restrictions.
For Veterinarians Only (please put N/A if you are not a veterinarian)
1. We perform the highest level of care during these campaigns & we require cohesiveness of tasks to ensure that level of care.
For Veterinary Technicians/Assistants Only (Put N/A if does not apply to you)
2. We require all team members to be flexible floating between positions and assisting where help is needed.
For General Volunteer/Assistant (not a Vet or Vet Tech)
For All Applicants